To be Senior Full Stack
Who are we? Timesphere is a digital intelligence firm specialized in automated scheduling and time management tools and systems. The solutions we offer are geared towards all types of organizations that are looking to optimize their planning process, regardless of the level of complexity of their operations.
Our firm has enjoyed a steady growth over the past few years, and in order to meet the needs of our growing customer base, we need dynamic and motivated people to join our team.
At Timesphere, we offer a work environment that fosters creativity and autonomy. We encourage the professional development of our employees in order to help them build a career that is aligned with their goals. Employee satisfaction is our priority.
We aim to create the ideal conditions that give employees the ability to balance their work and personal life. When working with us, we will provide many advantages such as a flexible schedule and a hybrid work format, group insurance, a group RRSP, and more.
Oh! And sometimes, we end the week with an after work get-together, just to relax a little!
Our firm employs, give or take, forty employees across its various divisions. Now, we need you to strengthen our existing team. As our Senior Full Stack Developer, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Participate in the implementation of the architecture and the technical specifications of our employee scheduling and management tools and systems;
- Participate in the development of technological solutions by using best practices and by respecting guidelines and processes in software development and information security;
- Participate in all stages of software development, from analysis to delivery and production support;
- Take note of the elements developed in connection with the specifications;
- Monitor technological developments to be abreast on the latest innovations;
- Follow the guidelines and procedures that are relevant to the position;
- Integrate yourself with the rest of the members of the development team;
- All other related tasks.
Profile and Skills Sought :
The rare gem who will be joining our team will possess the following qualifications:
- University degree in computer science or software engineering, or related training;
- Ten years of programming experience;
- Responsible, autonomous, proactive;
- Good communicator and good skills to popularize technology;
- Good team player and a good sense of organization;
- Good analytical mind and skills;
- Working bilingualism (English-French);
- Knowledge of information security principles and of software development methodologies and best practices.
Essential Technical Knowledge :
- Java 1.11
- React, Redux
- MySql, MariaDB
Knowledge considered an asset :
If, in addition to all this, you have working knowledge of one or more of the following subjects, quickly send us your application. We want you on our team!
- Spring Framework
- Knowledge of AGILE methodology.
Are you known for your analytical mind, your rigour, your good judgment and your result-focused working methods? Are you always ready to take on challenges in an ever-changing environment? If so, this position is for you! Whether you live in Saguenay, Montréal, Mérida or elsewhere, apply now and propel your career forward at Timesphere!
Type of employment: full-time, permanent