Fire department scheduling software solution
How to avoid making mistake
Timesphere’s optimization engines make it possible to generate firefighter’s schedules within minutes, while taking into account the followings:
- Their availability timesframes (either full or part time),
- Their level of/specific competencies,
- Their seniority level,
- Their individual preferences and
- The rules and collective agreements in place.
Work schedule changes management
Once the cycle’s schedule is ready, it will be subject to many changes such as unforeseen events, absences and last-minute modifications. One must also control the special requests. Timesphere has been conceived to simplify your life at each of these levels.
- Replacement management problems
- Clear view of everyone’s availability (multiple fire stations, full and part time)
- Overtime validation
- Approvals (time-off, holidays, work shifts swaps, etc.)
All this while observing the rules and collective agreements in place.
Here’s an example :
A common situation is when a firefighter wishes to swap a work shift with a colleague, all he has to do is to submit his request through Timesphere. The system will first verify that the colleague in question owns the proper qualifications. Once confirmed, it will then send it to him. Upon reception, the colleague will answer through the system and in the event that he accepts, a final approval request gets forwarded to their supervisor.
Should the supervisor approve it, the changes will automatically be made to the schedules and a transaction record will be created within the periodic report for future references.
Effective means of mobile communication
Timesphere’s online portal allows employees to:
- Remotely access their own schedule as well as the global one,
- Express their availability and preferences,
- Submit requests (sick day, holidays, etc.) and
- Record their presence and fill their entire timesheet.
Phone calls are no longer necessary, firefighters receive a fast response (ex: by SMS messaging) and the changes are shown in the overall schedule immediately upon approval.
Times and Attendance
The time and attendance module offers an optimal control over the hours worked by firefighters. In particular:
- Avoid paying for hours not worked
- Apply rules fairly and equally
- Be notified of any irregularity
Timesheet management can become complex. The power of the timesheet module allows you to :
- Identify the right compensation rate to apply
- Calculate overtime
- Calculate premiums
- Manage time banks
Integration with your information systems
Timesphere employee scheduling software can easily integrate and exchange information with your existing systems, enabling seamless implementation and more precisely targeted planning and scheduling.
Timesphere can interact bi-directionally with your pay systems, HR, ERP and many others.
Reliable and security technology
Timesphere’s hosting infrastructure meets the world’s highest reliability and security standards. To name a few, hosting is through a third-party data center 4 and the application can be accessible in encrypted mode on SSL tunnel in HTTPS.
Timesphere was born out of a desire to help businesses meet their employee scheduling challenges with a solution that could truly fit all businesses, be scalable, simple to integrate, and combine performance with world-class security. What truly sets us apart, an attentive ear awaits you at every touchpoint.